Default card size

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Jul 20 11:28:47 EDT 2006

Robert, Jacque, et al:

>>No actually, all the cards in my stack have the same size.
>>Different substacks have different size cards. My problem is in one
>>stack, I set the card size, save the stack, but it always reverts
>>to the previous size. I want to "set it and forget it" so to speak.
>
>You should be able to, since that's how it works. If it doesn't,
>there must be a script somewhere that is resetting the size behind
>your back. You might want to go through all your scripts looking for
>the culprit; that's about the only thing I can think of that would
>prevent a card from staying the same size you saved it as.
>
>If you want to test whether a script is resetting the size, you can
>do this from the message box:
>
>   lock messages;go stack <mySubstackName>
>
>If messages are locked and the stack still doesn't open at the saved
>size, then something is very screwy.

I'm getting into this thread late; so the following is ignorant of
previously-posted details:

If the stack size is relatively large and this happens in the Rev IDE
but not in a standalone, it's because the IDE sets a
windowBoundingRect inside its windows and palettes.
--
Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company