[ANN] www.krugle.com --- xtalk not a real language

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jul 20 10:58:53 EDT 2006

Hello List,

I recently participated in the evaluating the beta of
http://www.krugle.com which just went live on June 14, 2006. It is an
excellent and free code search engine which will find relevant code for
almost any programming language. Revolution, transcript, nor any variant
of xtalk is not listed as a valid language. We should all go and click
their feedback button and make our voices heard that Revolution is a
serious language with a steadily growing user base. This site could be
very beneficial to Rev noobies once a large index of useful code snippets
were retrievable via this interface.

In an email I recieved, they said: "During beta, we received over 4700
pieces of user feedback. All were insightful and valuable to us. Because
of this feedback, we made extensive modifications to the product."

My feedback (1 of 4700) simply stated that I would like to see my favorite
language "Revolution" to be listed. Perhaps I should have been more
general and asked for "xtalk".  If you see any value in this (as I do),
please let them know.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>