"There Was a Problem Saving the Standalone Application"

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Wed Jul 19 19:27:04 EDT 2006

Shots in the dark:

- How long is your filepath to the stack in question? Try putting it on your
desktop and building it from there.

- Does the file have any oddball characters in its name? get rid of 'em.

OR - this is probably the route to go if you have time - just wait for the book
to come out. :o)

Sorry... it got away from me. Too much Tom Poston in 60s-70s sitcoms.

Phil Davis