embed a stack in custom prop?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jul 18 18:55:46 EDT 2006

Hi Phil,

Yes, this is possible. First save your stack then set a property to
the stackfile:

set cStackFile of this stack to url ("binfile:" && thePathToTheStack)

and open the stack as follows:

go stack (the cStackFile of this stack)

Make sure not to have a stack open already with the same name as that
of the stack in the custom property.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 19-jul-2006, om 0:31 heeft Phil Davis het volgende geschreven: