Standalone Builder eBook Input

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 17:41:21 EDT 2006

OK, I'm starting to gather insights, input, comments, questions, puzzles,
etc., for my forthcoming new eBook in the ongoing series "Software at the
Speed of Thought". This volume will cover the ins and outs of building and
distributing standalones.

If you have any tricks, tips, workarounds, pointers, nagging questions,
etc., to offer, please do so. I'll give appropriate credit in the finished
book for stuff I use that doesn't originate with me.

And no, I have no target date for completion yet. I don't yet know what i'm
up against here!