Installation problems with Enterprise version 2.7.2

J. Scott Saults saultsj at missouri.edu
Tue Jul 18 13:55:15 EDT 2006

On a PC running Windows 98se, I have not been able to install and run
any version of Revolution Enterprise beyond 2.7.1 build 236. An
update runs to completion, but when I try to run the program, the
Revolution menu bar is cut off at about the tools menu; there's no
bar to the right of that. When I tried to do a complete download and
install, rather than an update, of 2.7.2, the same thing happened
when I first tried to run it, except that in this case, the window
asking for the unlock code never appeared, nor did the Tools palette.
Is there some preference setting that could affect this?

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I can't find any
relevant discussions regarding 2.7+. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. As it is, I can't run 2.7.2 with this severely truncated menu bar.

Thanks in advance.

J Scott Saults