Foxpro Header

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 17 12:22:11 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,

I'm very much interested in rev2foxpro and foxpro2rev conversion.
Please send me the script.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 17-jul-2006, om 17:59 heeft Robert Sneidar het volgende geschreven: