Personalized Syntax: [was Dependence on Programming Experts]

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Jul 17 11:41:27 EDT 2006

Geoff, et al:

>I think the key for something like this will be when we move beyond
>what could be described as "keyboard shortcuts," and into something
>that can only be described as enhanced syntax, i.e. something that
>actually changes the way you think when you program.

Don't know if these qualify, but

* Non-native English speakers might translate Rev into their native
language.  [Only to see it translated to English upon returnInField.]

* One might create a font of high-order special characters and dabble
in symbolic programming
--
Rob Cozens, CCW
Serendipity Software Company