revealing drivers list

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Jul 16 18:55:21 EDT 2006

Thanks for the stack Sarah - I've had it around for quite a while but
lately been re-writing your stack to control an Extron video
switcher..

I'm working with a KeySpan USB to SERIAL just fine - once I got the
send and rec terminators right.

What piqued my curiosity was the reference in the docs  for 'open driver'

  it says:

------------
On OS X and Unix systems, you can obtain a list of available devices
by reading the file "/dev/tty".
------------

and it seemed to imply 'more' than drivernames().

that's all

>That's what I'm using as a starting point, thanks. But USB drivers
>don't show up.
>
>sqb
>

>>Cheers,
>>Sarah
>>
>>P.S. I have a serial test stack if you are interested:
>><http://www.troz.net/Rev/tutorials/SerialTest.rev.gz>

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o