simple textheight question

rand valentine jrvalent at wisc.edu
Sun Jul 16 09:52:32 EDT 2006

 Hello, all. I have a simple problem -- I have made a very simple stack that
I use for presentations -- it has a text field in which I type text that my
audience can see as I type. My problem is that if I make this field's
textSize a large number, e.g., above 24 point or so, then the descenders
(e.g., in the letters 'g' and 'p') do not show up as I type them, but only
when I type a return in the field -- and changing the textheight property
doesn't seem to remedy this. What can I do to have the field display
descenders for large font sizes as I type characters? Thanks.

rand valentine