Ummm, Eeeeee, How do you this again?

PDS Labs - RevDev revdev at pdslabs.net
Sun Jul 16 02:20:33 EDT 2006

Hold on there, Baba-Louie! I think what you want is this:
(field names changed to hopefully avoid wrapping)

put (the vScroll of fld "x" / the effective textHeight of fld "x") \
      into tLineScroll
-- set your font size
-- insert your html text
set the vScroll of fld "x" to \
      (the effective textHeight of fld "x" * tLineScroll)

-- the above code should work as long as all lines of fld "x" have the
same textHeight - otherwise don't you get "mixed" (or something like
that) as the textHeight value?

Regards -
Phil Davis