[OT] Retarded Idiots and Mouthwash

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 03:23:07 EDT 2006

[Nothing like a bit of hypocrisy here - but, Hey, nobody shouts
louder than "he who has been reformed"]

It seems that the "Dependence on Programming Experts"
stream/string/what-ever is taking a rather unpleasant turn
and I for one would like to think that there are no 'retarded
idiots' who contribute to the RR-list, and nobody who
contributes to it should have to feel that s/he is being
painted as such.

My next post will be about a prototype side-scrolling
game I shall try and upload to the usual place this afternoon:

IN OTHER WORDS - it will be something directly
relevant to xTalk and ongoing enrichment of the
knowledge base.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006