Standalone problems

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 14 04:11:12 EDT 2006

Hi Bob,

Before you report to Bugzilla, you need to find the cause of the
problem, if you can. Could you tell us what exactly is going on? Do
you tell the Standalone Builder to search for inclusions or do you do
this manually? Do you have any passwords set? Which dll do you need?
Do you get any error messages or strange behaviour while building the
standalone?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 14-jul-2006, om 10:11 heeft Bob Hartley het volgende geschreven: