Standalone problems

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Fri Jul 14 04:11:44 EDT 2006

You wrote:

> However the plugin problem remains, but I can workaround that.

I cant compill any app that needs dll's etc. Well I will comile but none of
the dll's are copied over. My app works perfectly in the IDE but not
compilled (even when I copy the dll's)

Basically I cant use my new studio and rev 2.7 has changed the file into the
latest version, so I cant try 2.6. I cant contact runrev because I dont have
a support package (I only have the £99 anual subscription) and I'm not
paying £26 to send one email.

Moan moan moan.....

PS how do I properly bugzilla this?

Bob