Python with Rev and postGreSQL?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 01:22:16 EDT 2006

John.....

Chipp Walters and his team have a strong preference for using PHP on the
server side and have developed a powerful and stable architecture for using
Rev to call PHP commands that return Web pages. I suspect he'll chime in
here at some point but that is one of the most tested approaches. Certainly
a Python CGi would have a similar result (as would other server-side
scripting langauges such as Ruby).