Exporting sound from RR?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 13:20:18 EDT 2006

Well, I found the original sound files lurking on a ZIP disk (of all unlikely places) after I had connected my ancient SCSI ZIP drive to the optional SCSI prot I have on my dual Mirrior-door G4 - that I have never used!!! - so no need to do funny things with rerecording embedded files.

This, HOWEVER, does not stop me being interested in the possibility of exporting sounds from RR - and as it
is perfectly possible to export almost everything else (images, text, etc.) I am sure there has to be a way with sounds.

I will have a go, &, if poss. without involving QT.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006