Dependence on Programming Experts

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 03:18:16 EDT 2006

The biggest problem with syntactic shortcuts as options is that they bloat
the interpreter/compiler and result in slower execution. It's inevitable. No
single change of this type is going to be noticeable, but you start down
that slippery slope and add a bunch of them and then people will start
comlaining the app is too slow.