Visual Effects

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 00:20:51 EDT 2006

Not that I know of. Does the visual effect appear over more than the object
you're moving or is it your intent to move the object WITH that visual
effect? If the latter, you can do something like:

on mouseUp
  hide button 1 with visual effect dissolve
  move button 1 relative 50,50
  show button 1 with visual effect dissolve
end mouseUp

Or similar stuff.