Dependence on Programming Experts

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 15:17:59 EDT 2006

Ken....

No, I'm not kidding. I'm sure you knew Director users who never cracked
Lingo. At one point I recall someone from Macromedia telling me that less
than 20% of their Direcotr users were scripting much, or maybe at all. That
was in conjunction with some language enhancements they were considering.

Now, I may be *wrong*. But I'm not kidding! Big difference.