Dependence on Programming Experts

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Wed Jul 12 06:36:29 EDT 2006

I should have removed the attribution since these get confusing in
multiple quotes and my email client is configured to not
attributions. Case in point: if you look carefully, there was a > in
front of it, which means that yours was the text with >>, an earlier
attribution (now one more > should be added for each since they are
quoted again).