Internal security of Rev?

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Wed Jul 12 01:34:40 EDT 2006

Hi Jim,

Remind me never to play poker with you... :-)

Thanks very much, I was leaning towards breaking things up into chunks
and hiding them in places, but thought the script would allow a
knowledgeable hacker to reverse my process to easily.

I will explore further (but quickly before my trial expires)

John