Internal security of Rev?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 23:51:34 EDT 2006

You could make a small bit compress/decompress routine which would give you
less transparency.

Perhaps using BinaryEncode/BinaryDecode in the Rev lib.  Multiple variables
in one call, very fast.  Fancier would be two levels of encoding.

You could also INTERLACE the chars of a variable between two or more custom
properties

on doInterLace  textBlock --between 2 custom properties
  put 1 into flag  --actually, any number will do
  repeat for each char CH in textBlock
    put flag*-1 into flag
    put CH after tempArr[flag]
  end repeat
  set the custompropertyset of this stack to "lkupTA"
  set the customproperties of this stack to tempArr
end doInterLace

And now you have interlaced chars (even cr's and nulls) in one propertyset
in two custom properties [1] and [-1].  Let them read THAT with their
morning coffee.

Extra subterfuge...  build the above script at runtime so it isn't even in
the file.... this is a 9-liner and you are allowed 10.

build the script
set the script of btn eraser to myScript
insert the script of btn eraser into back

doInterlace textBlock

Of course you would not want to call it 'interlace'...  perhaps sunflower,
or getIntOfLastItem.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas