quicktime 3D

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue Jul 11 05:51:07 EDT 2006

Interesting... I wonder again what sort of 3D engine they use to create
games like Alida? Link to this game appears on runrev homepage so I
naturally expect it is created with Rev studio. They also advertize
DejavuWorld, Vue 5 Easel. But how do all this 3D stuff relates with
Revolution Studio - how and where can I put all those 3D scenes and models ?
Any tutorial, please ?..

All the best!
Viktoras