fstab

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Mon Jul 10 13:15:11 EDT 2006

Bob Warren wrote:

 >> Unfortunately, it doesn't solve my problem. My file/picture chooser
 >> widgets examine the fstab to see whether or not they should put icons
 >> for floppy and CD at the top. On all the above platforms, it works fine
 >> in the project, but when running the standalone the icons do not
appear,
 >> suggesting that for some reason the fstab has not been read.

Jacqueline Landman Gay wrote:

Or the icons didn't transfer over to your standalone, which is pretty
common and possibly more likely. Are the images embedded in your stack,
or are you relying on some of the Revolution icons?

Thanks Jacque.

No, in fact 3 icons are built into my stack (see
http://www.howsoft.com/runrev/stacks.htm for anyone wishing to see a
picture of the Linux widget or to download the stack itself).

The first icon is for the HD, and it never fails to appear.

Bob