[OT] Market Share

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Mon Jul 10 13:37:15 EDT 2006

Rob... From my perspective, given that there were several subdiscussions in
this thread, is that Steve Jobs is pursuing his 20 year vision of creating
the toaster computer within his niche and that comparing the market share of
Apple and MS has no real meaning... Jim

--

www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca/ns   www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139