standalone application problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jul 8 12:33:43 EDT 2006

Michael Robinson wrote:
 > I see what you mean, but it did work in the preopenstck handler until
 > now, changed it to openstack handler but it still does not work the
 > first time.
 > Any other thoughts

Not really, since it is hard to debug a problem that isn't in front of
me. I think you will have to debug it yourself. Try setting a breakpoint
in the preOpenStack handler and then stepping through the scripts in the
debugger one line at a time. Watch the values in the variable watcher as
you go. Also, put "get the result" after every line of script that
accesses a file or opens a stack. When you step through in the debugger,
the "it" variable will show you if there are any errors returned in the
result. If the stacks aren't being found, for example, the result will
be "no such stack". That may give you a clue what is failing. It may be
something as simple as incorrect or incomplete file paths.

Once you see what's wrong, you can remove all the "result" lines.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com