standalone application problem

Michael Robinson robinsongroup at verizon.net
Fri Jul 7 21:56:14 EDT 2006

Jacqueline,

I will try to give you more information here it is -
you build the standalone
start the application
after it is opened you then either create a new file (cloning of a
sub-stack) or open a file you already created. Either way when the
file opens, it opens another sub-stack as a drawer. The command
originates from the stack you either cloned or opened in the
preOpenstack handler. The sub-stack that was cloned or opened makes
documents.

So - the whole thing works after you open and close it a few times,
but not from the get-go like it has sense version 1.1.1 This
application make mix design for concrete, and is being upgraded about
every 4 months. But this problem for some reason I just do not get,
hope it is simple and will be resolved soon

Thanks for any help

Mike