standalone application problem

Michael Robinson robinsongroup at verizon.net
Fri Jul 7 21:56:08 EDT 2006

Sarah,

1.  yes after sub-stack is cloned it appears OK
2.  the cloned stack saves work
3.  checking the filename after it is cloned returns empty
4.  I  am  saving the cloned stack to the default folder
5.  when I reopen the cloned stack I am using "ask file"
6. Yes the preOpenstack is passed

I am trying the "ticks"  and yes you did get me to think in another
direction.

Thanks for the help - Mike