no matches... anyone got a light?

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Fri Jul 7 21:32:27 EDT 2006

On Jul 7, 2006, at 9:22 AM, Alex Tweedly wrote:
> File separator issue ? (i.e. "/" vs "\" vs ":")
The paths had already been stripped off... as well as the file
extensions.  It *appeared* to be a pretty vanilla list.

With the more liberal use of a Trim function (and an additional 7
hours of sleep) the matches now catch as I would expect... though I
haven't yet figured out what char was the culprit.  Andre, Alex,
thanks for the support.

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)