send "subCheckNow" to me, or?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Fri Jul 7 16:14:52 EDT 2006

On 7 Jul 2006, at 21:02, Garrett Hylltun wrote:

> I think at the moment I'd better stick to using send until I can
> find out whether the engine will get mucked up by using just the
> handler name.

For doing what you're doing, I think 'send' is the way to go. Since
you're putting waits in there anyway, any small speed advantage from
not using 'send' is irrelevent anyway, and I think you would be
buliding up a potentially enormous amount of recursion the other way,
though you should get a 'too much recursion' error rather than a
crash, as such.

Best,

Mark