Font Menu

Chris Carroll-Davis asgg35 at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jul 7 08:27:10 EDT 2006

Hello again.

Is there a simple way of implementing a font/size menu?

I'm *sure* this must have been asked before, but I can't find any
references to it.  I was hoping that it might be able to create it
automatically like the File, Edit and Help options in the Menu
Builder.  (I can dream can't I?)

Or do I have to use the FontNames function to roll my own?  I'm
hoping that some kind soul might be able to point me toward an
existing example because I'm sure I am reinventing the wheel here!!

I am half expecting someone to (politely) say look at XYZ in the docs
you dope...

Best regards,

Chris