Dependence on Programming Experts

Tariel Gogoberidze tariel at mac.com
Thu Jul 6 19:43:39 EDT 2006

Greg,

Concerning your first would be project, it probably would take more
than one tool to accomplish such task.

  You may want to take a look at the Myst like game "Aida"  written in
Revolution <http://www.runrev.com/spotlight_on/>

I don't know how much programming author had to do,  but he claims that
it took him about a week to get started developing this game in
Revolution and the web link above has a  "case study" and game making
Tutorial that may give you some insights.

As for SmallTalk, after you scratch the surface you will probably
discover that some programming / coding skills would be required there
as well and I don't think that programing in SmallTalk is  less
challenging than it is in Revolution

best regards
Tariel