Dependence on programming experts

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Thu Jul 6 19:08:27 EDT 2006

Regarding Revolution and   object-oriented programming, it seems to me that
Revolution, which I have been actively using for the past two years, does do
that since one can save useful scripts (sometimes long, complex ones) from one
application and apply in another without having to start from scratch.
Indeed, I have been saving a number of scripts that participants in this panel have
suggested over the past two years and found them helpful in a number of
different projects.   It is sort of like having a collection of clip art   objects
that one can combine to create different works of art.
Steve Goldberg