Reset Locals?

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Thu Jul 6 11:50:50 EDT 2006

Scott

The script works as you expect on OSX 10.4.2 with Studio 2.7.2.

New stack, new button your script = 5 the first time and then 2.....

Copy the button and click the copy, 5 the first time and then 2.....

BTW, the answer box doesn't appear to be delayed in showing itself
either.

take care,
randy hengst
------