Can't enter anything with the keyboard

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Jul 6 00:59:02 EDT 2006

Bill,
A variation on Jacqueline's post, is a situation that puzzled me in
version 2.5 - though I think was "fixed" in version 2.6.  Under OSX,
if a dialog was called as a sheet AND an open window was hidden off-
screen then the sheet could appear on the off screen window...
sometimes causing an effect similar to the one you are describing.

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)
web     http://elementarysoftware.com/