Dependence on Programming Experts

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jul 5 23:51:11 EDT 2006

Hey we program, and we use code. What's so technical about that?

I don't think Rev has to stoop to kindergarten level either, nor
strive to be the buddy of non-technicals. Programming with a good
tool is by nature technical. At some point words have to be used to
describe things, and these words already exist.

I'd hate to have to use terms like "put the white box in here and the
other one over there...."

I'll be programming 'til they pry the mouse out of my cold, dead fingers.

(grin)

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o