Dependence on Programming Experts

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jul 5 12:00:33 EDT 2006

They wouldn't be here if they didn't want to be. Besides, it's
instant karma -- often they need help too.. so it comes around. This
is the wonderful non-technical part about Rev - the online community
- who can easily become your friends.

Don't be afraid to ask on this list - it's what it's for!! Gurus
weren't always gurus... -- if you doubt me, look at the ramblings of
some of the future 'gurus' you see here in their early days with rev
- in old Rev list archives...
heh heh  - yep they asked "dumb" questions too.

As far as the complexity of the language - the builders of any
language have to trade off complexity for versatility - and the
programmer is in charge. How can you expect a program do everything
for you automatically and at the same time have all the options
available?

  At some point, actions have to be described, and Rev is a lot easier
than C++ to read and understand. But one still has to apply some
classic rules and techniques of programming.

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o