Dependence on Programming Experts

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Wed Jul 5 04:31:30 EDT 2006

Hi Greg,

what exactly do you wish to see? There are quite a bunch of folks
that write tutorials from time to time and try to make tools that
make life for non programmers easier. ;-)

If you want to build multimedia apps you might be interested into
looking at my free eBook for a start.

http://www.derbrill.de/tutorials_e.html

Some of those tutorials require arcadeEngine, but there is also lots
of stuff to get started with Rev.

As I am in the process of writing new tutorials at the moment you
might want to specify what is missing to make Rev a more user
friendly experience. I would highly apreciate it.

All the best,

Malte