[OT] Market Share

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Jul 4 22:51:19 EDT 2006

Hi Wolfgang,

While I don't disagree completely with your argument, please
understand, MY goal in MY company was to provide users with
computers-- TODAY (or rather THEN). I personally couldn't shape, nor
wait for enevitable judicial and marketing forces to shape the destiny
of Microsoft. Furthermore, sadly, it appears MS hasn't lost much
ground here in the states, as they seem to have complete freedom to do
what the want as far as our courts are concerned. Perhaps in Germany,
China and India, Microsoft can be 'managed,' -- though I imagine many
of the companies there work directly with/for other global companies
which use Microsoft products.

best,
Chipp