Revolution Media Presentation Viewable on Web?

Wolfgang Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Mon Jul 3 09:55:33 EDT 2006

On 29.06.2006, at 23:06, Chipp Walters wrote:

> No argument here. Microsoft's business practice is deplorable...no,
> criminal.
depends on your point of view. How many people has this business
practice killed? How man companies? How man lifes and human been
destroyed? How many bilions dollars have we all paid for the
strategic incompatiblility. How many bilions for expansive licenses,
etc, etc, etc............

> Mean-spirited as well. You know a corporate culture like
> theirs is always driven top-down. Makes me wonder what Gates is REALLY
> going to do with his billions marked for charity.
Answer is easy: money! And politics and did I mentioned: money?

> Hmm, perhaps a spot
> in heaven IS FOR SALE?
No! Thanks god, its not availiable for money.
But he wont need that, when he will rebirth as a Pinguin, because
Pinguins dont need money...

regards
wolfgang bereuter
See <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>