using stacks on multiple computers

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Jan 31 14:09:35 EST 2006

Did you try to run in non-secure mode yet?
Next to the folder icon in the dreamcard player there is a blue "R"
(the RunRev Logo),  when you click on it, in the dialog that pops up
check the "run in non-secure mode" checkmark. You won't be able to read
or write any files unless you do that.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.bjoernke.com