Synching Calendar Events Between Rev and Outlook

Jim Carwardine jcarwardine at eastlink.ca
Thu Jan 26 11:54:31 EST 2006

That's really great.  Thanks, Ken.  Can I imply from your post that this is
a good way to communication with any MS Office app.  Would that include MS
Project?... Jim

on 1/25/06 10:29 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> On 1/25/06 7:54 PM, "Jim Carwardine" <JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm building an app that has it's own calendar in it.  Is there a way to
>> access the Outlook database and synchronize events between my calendar and
>> Outlook?  Jim
>
> Yes, you can use VB Script to communicate to Outlook; I have an example that
> works with Excel that you can adapt:
>
> http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/tips/iac001.htm
>
> HTH,
>
> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software
> Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
> Email: kray at sonsothunder.com

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Lower Water Street, Suite 1700, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139

What¹s New...

* Have you ever hired an employee who didn¹t work out?

* Did you do that on purpose?

Probably not...

If you want to greatly improve your hiring process,
     check out our new hiring process... www.HiringSmart.ca/ns
<http://www.hiringsmart.ca/ns>
                                                          and...
www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns <http://www.keepingthebest.ca/ns>