Can one permanentaly change a text field's case to capitals?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 21:56:56 EST 2006

On 1/30/06 6:37 PM, "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:

> on pasteKey
>   put toUpper(the clipboardData["text"]) into the selection
> end pasteKey

> Simple, no?

Cool, since they could only enter the clipboardData using the keyboard to
paste... or perhaps a mouse and a menu command, if paste is available.
Would pasteKey catch the menu?

Sometimes in Rev IDE my keyboard shortcuts stop working (Save, Copy,
Duplicate) and I have to relaunch or use the menus.  Have not figured out
the culprit yet.  Would this be related?

Jim Ault
Las Vegas