Can I export an animated GIF?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jan 30 21:52:33 EST 2006

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> graham samuel wrote:
>
>> In order to try to effect a rescue of a corrupt stack
>

> Haven't seen one of those in years.  Please send a copy to RunRev
> technical support.  Stack corruption is so rare very with Rev that it's
> worth them taking a look at.
>
> If the stack is under 2MB feel free to send a copy to me to.  Don't know
> if I can recover it, but it's such a novelty to see a corrupted stack
> I'd be willing to see what I can do.....

Nah, he CAME from tech support. :) What I told Graham was that his
symptoms sounded a lot like what happens if an image in the stack is
bad. He's getting a crash when the stack tries to load. I think
"corrupted stack" was just a shortcut way of referring to the problem.
My advice was to remove all images and see if it still crashes. If not,
then images are probably the culprit and he needs to figure out which one.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com