Porting HC Calendar to Rev,- help needed!

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Mon Jan 30 20:08:42 EST 2006

Hi
Concerning calendars and widgets : We have tried to convert the old hypercard calendar to rev, which implied splitting it into two stacks.
. It works OK with the "Weekly" part, which plays a central role in our freeware diary "Phenomenalog",
which is approaching publication. But the SixMonthly part (which is central to the production of new weekcards)
 we did  not suceed in converting rightly. Maybe somebody on the list has done this job with succes, - or could
help repair all the outcommented parts in our "SixMonthly.rev".
I have uploaded  both substacks seperately to the user-site (where their partly functioning in "Phenomenalog.16.1.9"
also can be inspected.)  You find them under the username "Kresten".

Maybe the set, if optimized, could be useful for others. The advantage: that you get a chance to enter more than an X or a single word into
the weekdays.

Kresten

www.psy.ku.dk/bjerg