[ANN] New shareware for OS X

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Mon Jan 30 15:12:47 EST 2006

Hi Klaus,

> I finally finished my new shareware for OS X, the mysterious "Quick-
> O" :-)
> and put it online.

Please feel free to post an announcement of your
product to comp.software.shareware.announce  I'm
the primary moderator for this (and two other)
groups in that hierarchy.  (css.authors and
css.users).

Also - I recommend joining AISIP (http://www.aisip.com)
for info on marketing from many experienced developers
and vendors working in online software sales.  From
memory is around US $29 (I think there is an option
to pay less for a shorter membership period, to see
if you like it).  The AISIP forums (newsgroups and also
web interface) are a goldmine of information.

Cheers

Scott