Inserting new lines in a Scrolling List Field programatically

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Jan 29 05:13:59 EST 2006

try instead to
put it & cr before fld x
or
put cr & it after fld x

depends how you want to manage blank lines in your field later...

if fld x is not empty then put cr after it
put it before fld x

or again...

put fld x & cr & it into fld x -- but I would avoid this...

but if you are doing loops it's better and faster to

put fld x into thislist

repeat for each line thisline of thisotherlist
  if thisline is not among the lines of thislist then
    put thisline & CR after thislist
  end if
end repeat

delete last char of thislist