Inserting new lines in a Scrolling List Field programatically

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Sun Jan 29 04:46:53 EST 2006

Hi,

Dumb question number 103...

I have a Scrolling List Field that I need to update
programmatically.  The code to populate the line is

 put "29/01/2006" && Tab && "Full Shed" && Tab && "12"  && Tab && "Full
Shed" into fld "fldShed"

This works fine, except of course, it overwrites the current
line with new data.  I tried adding a return to the end
of the line above, but that doesn't seem to do it.  Note
that I will not know how many lines there will be at runtime.

Thanks in advance...

Scott