How To Get Domain Whois Information From Whois Servers With RR?

alex wu alex298298 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 06:01:31 EST 2006

Hello,

I am thinking to use RR to get domain whois
information (mainly the domain expiry date) from the
domain whois servers.  My idea is to monitor the
expiry date of a list of domains.  When a stack open,
it will get the expiry date of the domains from the
corresponding whois servers.

Anybody do that before? Or can anybody provide some
guidelines for me.  I really have no idea how to get
started.

Thanks and best regards

Alex