A question on comboboxes

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Jan 27 22:13:46 EST 2006

On 1/27/06 6:46 PM, "Sarah Reichelt" <sarah.reichelt at gmail.com> wrote:

>>      I've written a script with comboboxes, and now want  to print
>> out the results of selections  from a series of users. I can't seem
>> to figure out how to write that information o a file.  Revolution
>> documentation on buttons and combboxes doesn't help. So how do I
>> extract the information that on a given card a given combobox is
>> showing a given line of the menu?
>
> the label of button "Combo"
> gives you the info you need.

Also keep in mind the "selectedText" of the button as well. The reason I
bring this up is that although the label *usually* is the same as the
selected item, it *can* be manually set to something different, whereas the
selectedText *always* is the same as the selected item.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/